Stay on track of lodge business and prepare for important deadlines. Here’s your February checklist.
- Schedule inspector’s official visit and examination of the books, due by end of March.
- Share with your lodge the date and topic for the UCLA International Conference on Freemasonry: April 10, 2021.
- Registration will go live on February 3.
- Review all candidates’ progress toward advancement.
- Begin preparing 2021 program plan.
- Begin preparing 2021 budget.
- Begin preparing 2021 officer appointments.
- Begin preparing 2021 installation of officers.
- Present secretary’s annual report to the lodge at stated meeting.
- Continue to collect delinquent dues from members (were due on January 1).
- Send list of members with late dues to the master for the Retention Committee.
- Send any suspension notices.
- Charity Committee considers remissions.
- Present treasurer’s annual report to the lodge at stated meeting.
- Prepare financial reports for Grand Lodge, to be filed by end of March (unless your lodge uses Intacct, in which case you do not need to submit anything).
- Submit semi-annual report to the lodge at stated meeting.
- Begin auditing lodge books, to be completed by end of April.
Questions? Contact Member Services at email@example.com or (415) 776-7000.