Joining the 2020-2021 Membership Restoration Campaign
It’s simpler than ever for your lodge to sign up to join the 2020-2021 membership restoration campaign. Just follow these steps:
- From iMember 2.0, run a report of members who are suspended for non-payment of dues.
- To do this, go to your lodge dashboard and select “Reports” in the sidebar
- Select the “Events” report, input the date range desired, and select “Suspended NPD”
- Note that this report shows all members who were suspended for non-payment of dues during that time, so sort out any members who do not have the status “suspended”
- This report can be previewed in your browser and printed as a PDF or an Excel file
- Note any members on the list that should not be included in the restoration campaign.
- If your lodge did not participate in the 2020 Restoration Campaign, vote on the attached resolution at stated meeting. The resolution will pass with 2/3 vote of all present at the stated meeting. If your lodge did participate in 2020 and plans to participate again in 2021, vote on the continuance resolution.
- Email your edited list and the signed resolution to Grand Lodge at email@example.com.
- Grand Lodge will reach out to all indicated members of your lodge and invite them back to the fraternity.
- Grand Lodge will receive the payments from suspended members, update their member record, restore them to good standing, and record their payment. Grand Lodge will then notify the member and your lodge, so that you may reach out to them, issue their dues receipt, and welcome them back to lodge.
Please like or share us: